Thanks to all the managers for a very productive “Return to Football” meeting over the last few days.
We recommend all managers and parents read and understand the protocol documents below from FAI. The risk assessment document is currently under review by the committee.
- Parental consent must be sent to each manager outlining that they have read the above document and they give their consent for their child to return to football.
- That consent must be sent the day prior to allocated training session. If the manager has no consent prior to training your child WILL NOT to be allowed to train
- Each player must bring their own water bottle and hand sanitiser
- Our clubhouse can only be used for toilet facilities. No changing rooms can be used.
- Each team will need to appoint a Covid Compliance Officer as per the protocol above.